Our operation and business performance review service uses a range of best practice methodologies including BPR, Lean, Siz Signa, value stream mapping and ITIL.
Utilising these methodologies allows us to understand and measure current business performance and create value through developing more effective and efficient processes and outcomes, which are enabled via IT and digitalisation.
- ‘As Is’ mapping and ‘To Be’ requirements definition and mapping
- Business performance improvement and measurement
- Continuous improvement methodologies and culture development
- Lean, six sigma, value stream mapping
- 'As Is/To Be' gap analysis and delivery road map
- Current state analysis and assessment
- Options analysis service
- Agile, ITIL, Waterfall, Prince 2 knowledge and experience
- Optimised business processes aligned to business operating model
- Optimised IT/digital enablement
- Reduced operational costs, through effective/efficient outcome based processes
- Continuous improvement culture
- Creation of customer focussed service culture